Lean In Canada is a volunteer-run organization. Want an engaging, meaningful volunteer experience? Join our team of women helping women! Our team values are:
Do you have experience with live streaming events? We are looking for someone who can help us live-stream our events
Interested in events but not sure how much time you can commit? Day of volunteers are needed in Vancouver to help setup, help with registration, and take down events once a month.
Do you have experience building communities on LinkedIn? Being an organization that encourages women to have fulfilling careers, we are looking to build a strong presence specifically on LinkedIn. As Lean In Canada expands across Canada, this is even more important.
Do you talk automation? Are you excited by subject lines? The digital customer journey? Lean In Canada is looking for someone to strategize, format and send out our newsletters. This person will be on the marketing and communications committee working closely with the Website and Newsletter Strategist. Experience with Mailchimp and CRM an asset.
We are currently looking for a team of volunteer graphic designers for our visual work. The ideal candidate is passionate about women’s issues and is looking to grow their portfolio. You will be designing brochures, posters, and other marketing materials, using assets like our library of professional photographs, our brand guidelines, and your own creativity. We expect this position to be approximately 15 - 20 hours worth of work per month. Please provide a link to your portfolio.
Join an exciting new team that will help to ensure the long-term viability and growth of our newly formed Vancouver chapter! The Sponsorship Committee will:
- Seek out, assess and recommend potential sponsors and grants to the Vancouver Chapter President and Lean In Canada Board
- Find and build relationships with sponsor leads to advocate for sponsorship of Lean In Vancouver (Regional Sponsors) and Lean In Canada (National Sponsors)
- Build a portfolio of financial sponsors and in-kind sponsors (eg. raffle prizes, services, etc.) to ensure a comfortable cash flow position and take advantage of cost-saving opportunities
- Work with Events Committee to ensure sponsors are accurately presented on site at events
- Work with Marketing Committee to ensure sponsors are accurately presented through marketing collaterals online and offline
"I’ve been exposed to an amazing community of great women whom I’ve relished the opportunity to get to know, network and build relationships with."
- Monique Ashpole