Join us for a powerful evening where Dr. Larry Stanleigh shares inspirational insights about staying connected, breaking biases, and more.
Our upcoming November Circle Up Event sponsored by A Dose of Happiness is an occasion you won’t want to miss. It’s all about connection and staying connected to the people who matter most. We’re revisiting the core principles of Lean In, focusing on building connections with others to create an unwavering support network. To top the event off we have speaker Dr. Larry Stanleigh who will be talking about The People in Your Life are a Gift.
Prepare to be inspired by a profound and resilient true story. This talk imparts four pivotal lessons:
- Staying connected to the people who matter.
- Breaking free from bias to achieve true equality.
- Recognizing that the people in your life are a gift.
- Discovering the great things worth living for.
After the talk, Larry will lead Circle discussions on:
- Identifying the people who truly matter.
- Breaking down barriers and labels to foster true equality.
Leave the event with actionable takeaways to positively impact your day, week, and beyond. Don’t miss this opportunity to unite, connect, and thrive with Lean In. Join us for this inspiring event! Let’s empower each other and create lasting change together. Register now!
Light refreshments will be provided.