Whether you’re re-entering the workforce, trying to advance your career behind the screen of your laptop, or are hesitant to pipe up in a virtual meeting, lack of confidence can lay heavy on your shoulders and manifest in real life as imposter syndrome.
According to the 2020 McKinsey Women in the Workplace study, many women feel like they’re “always-on” leaving little motivation to build and retain confidence in the workplace to pave the way for the next generation of female leaders.
Join Lean In | Calgary for part one of our virtual series on building confidence. On February 24, Jackie Rafter, President & CEO of Higher Landing Inc., will join us for a transformational session on cultivating confidence.
This virtual session will give you a chance to
- Learn from a professional change-maker on the value of understanding confidence;
- Identify steps we can all take away to build our confidence; and
- Hear from peers who can provide the tools and resources to help you take action in your everyday life.
Join us from the comfort of your home from 6 – 7:30 p.m. on February 24 for our free event.
This session is derived from Higher Landing’s proprietary Career Transition and Transformation program, which has been used to help thousands of Canadians transition and manage their careers and ‘land higher’ since 2015. In this session you will learn:
- The key to understanding and marketing your value to ‘land higher’ in your career and life
- How to make yourself an indispensable asset during times of economic uncertainty
- A model for understanding your value and building an effective personal and professional brand
Know Your Worth is part one of a series on building your confidence. Stay tuned as Lean In Calgary rolls out more inspiring events on the different aspects of building confidence.