NATIONAL: Women in STEM: Adapting to new ways of working
Online with ZoomNovember 10, 2020 l 4:30pm-6pm EST
Even before the pandemic, changing technologies and new ways of working were disrupting jobs and the skills employees need to do them.
Join us for a discussion focused on the future of work and how corporations are reskilling / upskilling to adapt and what they are looking for when recruiting.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Understanding what’s in demand for jobs and what are the expectations of employers
- Where is economy going. Where we need to be. What skills are transferable.
- How the workforce is reskilling for this new work environment
Our speakers include:
- Megan Wickens, Vice President, Roevin
- Barb Willoughby, Continuous Improvement Leader for Life Sciences, North American Operations, ATS Automation
- Emma Hauch, Director, Strategy and Business Development for MNSA Nuclear Sales, ATS Automation
- Christine Cederberg, Senior Manager, Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure practice, Accenture Technology
Who should attend:
This virtual event is for all women but our speakers and content will have a focus on women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).