We are pleased to welcome you to our latest in-person event Trials & Triumphs at the Fullscript Office, where incredible women entrepreneurs will share their stories of the journey to growth and success.
As an entrepreneur you wear many hats and the lessons learned on the journey can translate to so many other life experiences! Whether you’re an experienced professional, aspiring entrepreneur, or a community-driven Ottawa resident, we encourage you to join in on the conversation and leverage the opportunity to socialize with like-minded people in our community.
We have limited spaces available, so please, make sure to reserve your spot.
When – March 30, 2023, 6:00 pm
Where – 360 Albert St., Suite 200, Fullscript Office (Downtown Ottawa, Constitution Square)
We will hear from six incredible entrepreneurs:
- Melissa Ade of Petra Creative Space, where she is on a mission to help build up fellow women entrepreneurs.
- Sonya Gankina, a content writer and editor at Apartment613, helping businesses generate revenue through word.
- Kyla Wills is founder and director of Personal English, ESL school (English as a Second Language) and Edge Intercâmbio, a student travel agency, both based out of the northeastern coast of Brazil, where she dedicates her time to providing students with the tools to expand their horizons and become global citizens.
- Kristina Martin, founder of Kit PR, an independent consulting firm for government and public relations. Dedicated to their clients, Kit PR makes it feel like they are part of your team.
- Hilary Duff, (she/her) is a multimedia journalist and communications consultant. She uses her writing chops and interview skills to share stories that cultivate empathy, highlight solutions, and break down complex subjects in digestible ways.