What an eventful week it’s been! Not only did we have our first local Toronto event of the year yesterday evening, but we have also officially launched our new website, built by our sponsor, 108 ideaspace Inc (see their case study for the site here).
Our new home on the web was built to reflect where we are going (and growing) as a community. While we continue our popular event series in Toronto, we’re also looking to expand our scope with online events and, eventually, local events in other parts of Canada. This new site is an important first step in our expansion, and will function as a hub for Canadian women who are passionate about their own careers as well as supporting the careers of others.
As well, we now have many areas where the wonderful people in our community will be featured:
– Our speakers list features the great speakers from our events. Most of these speakers are women, and we hope that if you’re looking for a subject matter expert for your conference, corporate event or media coverage, you’ll consider them!
– Our blog showcases our network of empowered women as they share the ways in which they lean in to their careers. With learnings straight from the mouths (or keyboards) of our community, insights from our events, weekly news roundups, attendee features and more – this is the space we’ve made to elevate the online profiles of our community members and to celebrate each other’s successes and ambitions.
– Want to join the team? We’re always looking for volunteers who are passionate about our cause, and you can find all the opportunities in our volunteer section!
– Take a look, if you will, at our partners page. We couldn’t have come this far without our wonderful sponsors, and we’re delighted that they believe in and support our mission.
– And of course, we wouldn’t be complete without a media section, where you can see all the outlets in which we’ve spoken about women in the workplace.
We want to thank 108 ideaspace for creating such a great space for us on the web, and we welcome you to join us as we continue our journey together. (Want to become a member? There’s a page for that too!)